Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who Is Prince -A- Cuba?

Who is Prince -A- Cuba?
I have said and written on occasions too numerous to count that I am Prince Allah of Cuba, that I come from Asia. I am that I am, the son of man, a living God. I came from Mecca to Medina by myself. I came with a book in one hand and a weapon in the other. A prophet who comes unarmed is murdered. I came in Peace but was prepared for War. They killed those who came before and sucked the blood of the people. Let the Wise pursue Wisdom and the fools perish. They held me in prison and sold my belongings. I came to reveal the Truth and establish a new, higher civilization based on Freedom, Justice, and Equality. I spoke as one having authority and came alone. They called me a half-original man, and even said half-devil. But there is only one part to the whole. 32 Shades: Black, Brown, Red, and Yellow. All original. All Black. Divide one by four. Divide and conquer. I taught who was God and who was the Devil in the Wilderness. They sold my teachings and kept me in jail. I revealed the Truth to the deaf so the dumb could understand, and the blind could see the dead raised. I carne to raise an army, to train the private soldier, and to destroy Yacub's world. I came to show and prove who God is, to show Mercy, and to punish the guilty. I came as a man in the physical, in the flesh. Teach the babies and bury the dead. Build and Destroy. Who am I to say and do these things? I was a Muslim, but now am God. I am you. You are Gods and Goddesses, Original people of the planet Earth, and the rightful rulers thereof. God doesn't pay the devil rent. He builds for himself, and picks the best part for himself. God doesn't work for the devil's slave wages. He's the maker, owner. God, reclaim your own. The name Cuba is an Asiatic Indian name. It is not Spanish. My father came from Cuba, my mother from Borinquen. My name must serve many purposes as I travel in many places and many walks of life. I require no uniform or name tag to identify me to the enemy. My A-Alikes know me through my ways and actions. I can afford to be very subtle because only the wise will pursue my wisdom; not the 85% and not the 10%. Only 5% are supposed to know me. I am a Prince, I am Allah, and I am from Cuba (as well as other places).
I don't expect babies to eat hard food, I won't cast my jewels before swine. Surely the Devil does not call himself Devil in your presence. Know this one thing, if nothing else, that the coming of Allah and the destruction of Yacub's civilization will not be on the six o'clock news. Signs? You have been given signs: Divine Knowledge, Supreme Wisdom, and Universal Understanding. Prophets? Prophets have come among you only to be murdered for teaching righteousness. This generation will not pass away before all shall come to pass. Knowledge came, Wisdom spread. The Knowledge cycle is over; the Wisdom cycle is over; We are now in the Understanding cycle, and that means the end of false teachings, and myths taught by those unqualified to teach "right and exact" who have mistaught, tampered, and diluted the Truth because they were ignorant and could only teach those who knew less than they. I have not come to revise any teaching but to fulfill that which has been originally taught; and that means that the lies must be separated from the Truth, and the Truth be recognized. We shall not revise the Truth but make it known. Because knowledge and Wisdom have been deformed, it must be reformed to bring the proper Understanding. Like others before me, I am a reformer, and I am not here to reform the devil or the 10%. I don't have to yell from the rooftops the claim "I am Allah." I will, through my ways and actions, show and prove, down here on the sidewalk, that I am that I am. Many say with their mouths that ,they are Allah, but with their actions they cheapen the name. Didn't Allah himself say: "Those who say, don't know, and those who know, don't say."? Think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Peace God.

    I remember when I was back in school, my enlightener used to have copies of the universal truth and used to let me peep them.

    Is there anyway people can purchase reprints of them?

    I realize you all are taking individual articles and reposting them on the blog and that's most peace but also having the ability to purchase archived versions or reprints would be the shit.

    I still have existing copies of your Before Adam joint and I believe I still have the Musa and the all Eye seeing one somewhere at the house, I've been searching everywhere for the Harlem is our Mecca joint but haven't been able to find it. I've even attempted to contact the publishers (UB and US books and also KHA books) but haven't been able to get a response yet.

    I can be reached at 1shotmanagement@gmail.com or via phone at 813.300.7641, I thank you in advance for your time Lord.

    Peace.
    I Victory

    ReplyDelete
  2. {16+5+1+3+5} {7},
    I've been searching for you for quite some time; I absolutely miss being in your divine presence. I've yet to be in the presence as one as Godly & Divine as you. I'm so angry at myself for not recognizing the precious jewel that I had in my midst when I was blessed enough to been amongst you in your presence. Please forgive my ignorance and grant me another opportunity to absorb your divinity; queeneyecee@gmail.com.

    {9} {12+15+22+5} {25+15+ 21} {7+15+4},
    Queen Eye Cee Reality

    ReplyDelete